Be part of an innovative and exciting team as a Geospatial Sales Consultant!
Are you passionate about sales and the latest geospatial technology? Do you have experience working with survey equipment and geospatial data? KOREC Group is looking for a Geospatial Sales Consultant to join our team!
Location - Kent or Surrey, United Kingdom
As a Geospatial Sales Consultant, you'll be responsible for:
Maximising the sales of Trimble’s world leading Geospatial solutions in your sales territory, including robotic total stations, GPS, 3D laser scanning, Monitoring, Rail, UAVs and Mapping solutions
Building relationships with customers is key; our approach to selling is collaborative and consultative with a mission to empower our customers to measure, map and manage the natural and built environment
Representing KOREC at key industry events such as trade shows and technical presentations
What we're looking for
- Experience in sales, preferably in the geospatial or construction industry
- Proven track record in delivering sales targets
- Developing sales strategies and proposals and maintaining accurate record of activity using our CRM system for forecasting and reporting
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Demonstrate the benefits of Trimble geospatial equipment and software to potential users
- Experience in a technical sales environment within the Survey/Construction industry
- Familiarity with Trimble Survey Instruments (desirable)
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a flexible and can-do attitude
- Desire to progress within a sales environment
- Full driving license
Desirable: A bachelor’s degree in surveying, civil engineering, or related fields.
Why Join Us?
At KOREC we are committed to developing and promoting inclusive behaviours that create and sustain equality of opportunity, fairness, mutual respect, dignity, and respect for all.
- Competitive basic salary +uncapped commission scheme (OTE £60k+)
- Company car + Fuel card
- Tailored Induction & On-Going Training and Development
- 23 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays & service-related leave increases up to 30 days)
- Pension Scheme & Life Insurance
- Generous Employee Benefits Package including Perk box Benefits, Corporate Gym, Cycle to Work Scheme, Virgin Media discounts & Technology Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Wellbeing Resources Platform
- Investors in People Accredited & Investors in Wellbeing Accredited