KOREC Group is a leading provider of world-class mapping and data capture hardware and software solutions. As we expand our Mapping Sales Team, we are on the lookout for a dynamic MGIS Sales Consultant with a strong background in GIS and mapping to contribute to our success in the South of England.
As an MGIS Sales Consultant, you will play a crucial role in promoting and selling the benefits of our cutting-edge mapping and data capture hardware and software solutions. Working across diverse industries such as utilities, forestry, local authorities, and environmental consultants, you will be responsible for generating monthly sales to meet revenue and gross margin targets.
- Generate monthly sales to meet revenue and gross margin targets
- Develop and implement a territory sales plan to effectively target potential clients
- Identify, nurture, and close new sales opportunities within the designated territory
- Demonstrate the benefits of Trimble mapping equipment and KOREC software to potential users
- Maintain a balance between managing the existing customer base and proactive prospecting for new business
- Ensure accurate recording of sales activities using our CRM system for forecasting and reporting purposes
- Adhere to Health and Safety processes to safeguard the interests of the business, employees, and customers
- Proven sales experience dealing with customers at all levels
- Awareness/experience in selling GIS solutions is highly desirable
- Possess drive, energy, and enthusiasm for sales
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Hold a full driving license
- Strong computer skills
Why Join Us?
At KOREC we are committed to developing and promoting inclusive behaviours that create and sustain equality of opportunity, fairness, mutual respect, dignity, and respect for all.
- Competitive basic salary +uncapped commission scheme (OTE £60k+)
- Company car + Fuel card
- Tailored Induction & On-Going Training and Development
- 23 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays & service-related leave increases up to 30 days)
- Pension Scheme & Life Insurance
- Generous Employee Benefits Package including Perk box Benefits, Corporate Gym, Cycle to Work Scheme, Virgin Media discounts & Technology Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Wellbeing Resources Platform
- Investors in People Accredited & Investors in Wellbeing Accredited